Saturday, December 5, 2009

Frank Sinatra Jr 50 years of fanship


Frank and I were high school mates. Both born in 44 but 2 yrs apart cause of a "learning disability I have.
I remember hearing his voice many times especially in the afternoon, after school. Hearing him reminded me of my home. WE were at boarding school. He'd be singing in the dorm with his fathers music. Just like home, we were at boarding school. Frank Jr. would play the piano before dinner. He would always comply when I requested Clare de loon, a kind haunting instramental. I was one of his fans. He was very shy at the time and we hardly spoke. I just listened to an accomplished 16 yr old musician, with a wry sense.
Frank has the greatest retro show. I've been running around our beautiful state catching his show in various venues, all great. Some more intimate than others. What a great way to see parts of our beautiful state I probabaly would ever see, like Turlock and Cashe Creek where ever that is.

Hurrahs Tahoe, He was gracious enuff to take this photo with me, 50 yrs of fanship and looking forward to more.
Thanks Frankie your are the greatest musician I've ever known. What an experience you have had in the music world. Thanks for sharin, cause you love it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: